Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Things That [censored] You Off

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_PioneerBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2007
    Posts
    1,120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Things That [censored] You Off

    Guys, am I alone in feeling this way?? Myself, and several other people I know go to work everyday and work our butts off and then you see these people just as capable of working as you but they sit on their [censored] every because the government keeps them up. This sorry [censored] drive brand new vehicles, live in nice homes, and never worked a day in their life. Just doesn't seem right.
    Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban

  2. #2
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Things That [censored] You Off

    Nah, you're not alone. It ticks me off as well. But one of these days that train is going to jump track - we can't afford to keep these dead beats up forever.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Things That [censored] You Off

    Not only are we supporting out own deadbeats, we are supporting thousands and thousands more each year. The people who come to this country this country illegally. Where does it end?
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Things That [censored] You Off

    I try to tell myself that the Good Lord will reward us for working hard, that this is something he admires, and if not in this earthly life, he'll reward us in the afterlife. I try not to get bitter, but sometimes when I look around and see these first o' the monthers cramming $400 worth of ribeyes in the cart, while me and my woman are killing ourselves just to pay the bills, I get hot under the collar. Until I recently purchased a new ride a few weeks ago, I was puttering around in a 94 S-10 that truly was a religious experience every time I cranked it ( Lord, please let her start). My lady is working 7 days a week. I am doing what I do (do not do that job because the sound of slamming steel doors turns me on-do it because I have to pay the bills), meanwhile millions are sitting on their [censored], watching soaps and eating bon-bons [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]. If our God is as just as I have been taught to believe, he'll make sure things are fair/even out in the end. Keep your heads up folks [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Things That [censored] You Off

    Most of these people you're ranting about are working the system - it's fraud, straight up. Collect cash under the table when they do work on odd occasion, all the while collecting a check, HUD or Section 8, utility assistance, Medicaid, Food Stamps, etc.

    Some use their fine Medicaid coverage to get narcotics under false pretenses, sell 7 pills for $10-15 each - not a bad profit at all. Repeat as often as they have "an ache" or "pain" that they can't explain and have to go to the ER for.

    Some (not all, just some) attorneys make a fine living helping people get this assistance.

    Its become the "in thing" to do, especially around here.

    I'm with you. I'm fed up with it.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Seventy4's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    268
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Things That [censored] You Off

    Don't you remember Old Dirty [censored] going to pick up his welfare check as the cameras from MTV followed him?


  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Things That [censored] You Off

    I had completely forgotten about that!
    If I recall correctly he made a big deal out of it, was proud of what he was doing.
    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img]

    [ QUOTE ]
    Jones gained notoriety when, as he was being profiled for an MTV biography, he took two of his thirteen children by limousine to a New York State welfare office to pick up his welfare check while his latest album was still in the top ten of the US charts. The entire incident was filmed by an MTV camera crew and was broadcast nationwide.


    [/ QUOTE ]


    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •